try to use
itemized overlay to draw image and to draw at certain point override the
OntouchEvent Method and pass it the lat and long and you will get Image on the touched location if you need some example u can see here
The Android standard
View class support touch events. You can react touch events in your custom views and your activities. Android supports multiple pointers, e.g. fingers which are interacting with the screen.
The base class for touch support is the
MotionEvent class which is passed to
Views via the
onTouchEvent() method. To react to touch events you override the
onTouchEvent() method. The
MotionEvent class contains the touch related information.e.g. the number of pointers, the X/Y coordinates and size and pressure of each pointer.
This method returns
true if the touch event has been handled by the view. Android tries to find the deepest view which returns true to handles the touch event. If the view is part of another view (parent view), the parent can claim the event by returning
true from the
onInterceptTouchEvent() method. This would send an
MotionEvent.ACTION_CANCEL event to the view which received previously the touch events.
To react to touch events in an activity, register an
OnTouchListener for the relevant
1. Five colour brushes.
2. Three types of drawing pencils.
3. Beautiful colours are given to draw a nice painting.
You can use different shapes like: circle, square, rectangle, cubes,triangles, lines, arrow, stars etc… Press on color icon to set the background color.
To color an image on user’s tap, to fill a given image with some color
– Implement and supply the source code for a fast flood fill algorithm for the Android platform that can instantly fill a region bounded by one specified colour with the desired colour
– Ensure that the code functions on both phone and tablet Android devices with various screen sizes
– Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
– Provide a test harness and source to verify the performance of the code on the target platform