- MATLAB Functions for Computer Vision – A collection of MATLAB functions including: Feature detection via Phase Congruency, Non-maxima suppression and hysteresis thresholding, Edge linking and line segment fitting, Image denoising, Frequency domain transformations, Functions supporting projective geometry, Surface normals to surfaces using Shapelets, Robust estimation, and more. (by Peter Kovesi / Vision Research Group / The University of Western Australia)
- Non-Rigid Structure from Motion – Matlab software for reconstructing non-rigid 3D shape from tracking data. (by Lorenzo Torresani, Aaron Hertzmann, and Chris Bregler / Movement Group)
- Savitzky-Golay Filters for 2D Images – This web page describes the derivation of the Savitzky-Golay filters for 2D images, gives MatLab routines for computing the filters, and gives C files with the filter coefficients. (by John Krumm / Vision Technology Research Group / Microsoft Research)
- SSD tracking matlab toolbox (Jacobian Factorisation based) – Matlab toolbox for SSD based tracking, in which we implemented the Jacobian Matrix factorisation of Hager and Belhumeur. In this toolbox we have additionaly implemented our Jacobian matrix factorisation for a projective motion model (see paper: Real-time tracking and estimation of plane pose, José Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto, Luis Baumela Molina. Proc. of International Conference on Pattern Recognition, ICPR 2002. Vol II, pp. 697-700, IEEE. Quebec, Canada, August 2002.”). (by Jose M. Buenaposada, Luis Baumela / Technical University of Madrid (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid))
- Statistical Discriminant Learning for Face Recognition – Matlab source code for Linear/Quadratic/Kernel Discriminant Learning algorithms, which can be used for applications such as face recognition. (by Juwei Lu / Multimedia Laboratory at the University of Toronto / University of Toronto)
- Matlab Pyramid Tools – MatLab tools for multi-scale (pyramid) image decomposition.
- SDC Morphology Toolbox for Matlab – Matlab add-on: Gray-scale morphological tools for image segmentation, non-linear filtering, pattern recognition and image analysis: watershed, Euclidean distance transform, top-hat, reconstruction. (many real-life demonstrations)
- Gradient Vector Flow Active Contour – The purpose of GVF active contour is to extract parameterized contour description from images. Matlab implementation is available for both UNIX and Windows. (by Chenyang Xu and Jerry L. Prince / Image Analysis and Communications Laboratory / Johns Hopkins University)
“CV Online” sites：
cv related links：http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/cil/ftp/html/v-related.html
- comp.robotics FAQ
- Medical Image FAQ
- Medical Vision FAQ (mainly human sight problems)
IPOL – Image Processing Online: IPOL is a journal of image processing and image analysis algorithms and a repository of image processing workshops.
Machine Vision: Proverbs, Opinions And Folklore The following is a list of observations, comments, suggestions, etc. based upon our direct and our colleagues’ experiences. It is offered in a light-hearted manner but encapsulates some important lessons that we have learned but which are unfortunately not universally acknowledged. We hope it is will bring enlightenment and promote discussion among our colleagues. By its very nature, this list is dynamic and additions to it are always welcome (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).